Watch this video to see why it's still safe to service with us.
We are a proud member of the local community and as everyone deals with the pressing issues of COVID-19, we want to provide advice on how our business and our staff are handling the issues and taking proactive steps to manage the health and safety of our customers and staff.
1. We are open. Our business remains open and is operating as per normal. Refer to Contact Us for our opening hours and department contact details.
2. No Physical Contact. In line with Government recommendations we respectfully request no handshaking within the business, as best possible please observe 1.5-meter social distance when interacting face to face and if you are unwell please refrain from visiting us in a face to face situation, please call or email should you be unwell.
3. Our service department, to help ensure the health of our staff and customers in the light of COVID-19 we have implemented some safety precautions, When you bring your car into our service department, we will be using an antibacterial agent on the door handles, interior trim, steering wheel, gear lever and any other high touch point areas. Your car will be sanitised on arrival and then sanitised again prior to your collection.
Importantly if you would rather, we offer concierge pick-up and drop off, strictly subject to booking and availability.
4. Dealership & Vehicle Sanitisation. We have implemented a number of key steps to ensure our buildings, loan cars, used car stock, test drive cars, new car delivery's etc are as clean and hygienic as possible.
With regards to transacting the sale of a vehicle, we are happy to support with:
- Offering cars remotely and as touch-free as possible
- Arrange test drives at home or work
- Send a personalized video of a car you are interested in
- Value trade-ins remotely via images &/or videos
- Offer finance remotely utilizing online technology
- Liaise with you via phone, email or text
5. Here to help. Should you wish to interact with our business but feel reluctant to face to face, please contact us via phone or email and we will endeavour to help as best we can.
6. Latest Information. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, with our priority being the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff.